Under general supervision, perform complex administrative and clerical duties to support the Associate Pastor’s functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Maintain office staff calendars to coordinate workflow, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email and sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Create and maintain a filing system for meetings, events, reports, billings, etc.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records, and reports.
- Coordinate and direct office services such as maintenance of office equipment and/or other services provided for the department.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters, and financial statements using Microsoft Office or other programs.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare reports and other papers for consideration and presentations.
- Arrange programs, events, meetings, and/or training by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating speakers.
- Record, compile, and distribute meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education And/Or Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent; three to five years of administrative experience, two of which must have included organization, coordination, and performance of duties as outlined.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com