This Campus Director has ultimate responsibility for the program coordination, management, and implementation during the fall, spring, and/or summer semesters at a selected school campus. This position requires strong communications and interpersonal skills.
The Campus Director conducts, coordinates, and supports:
- Recruitment and training of instructors and volunteers
- Enrollment, assessment, and progress of students
- Management of student data
- Oversees logistical operations of selected school campus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, trains, manages and evaluates instructors and volunteers.
- Oversees implementation of Beacon Hill curricula and enrichment programs, and also serves as an instructor.
- Manages the classroom site.
- Manages recruitment and enrollment of students.
- Manages recruitment of Instructors and Volunteers
- Communicates with students to discuss educational and life goals.
- Communicates with campus school teachers to discuss student attendance and progress while obtaining feedback.
- Communicates with campus Principal to discuss campus vision, goals, and priorities, student selection and attendance; obtains feedbacks on overall program progress and results.
- Communicates with parents to discuss overall program objectives and the student’s growth and progress.
- Assigns students and instructors to classes; manages class schedule and class roster.
- Oversees substitutions of instructors and volunteers as needed.
- Conducts and coordinates student assessment and evaluation.
- Coordinates with community partners to ensure that collaborative programs run smoothly.
- Assist with securing donations for Campus site and student needs.
Education and Qualifications:
- Must be a certified teacher, a degreed professional, or have multiple years of experience in the Education or related field
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and the ability to update student-tracking data in database
- Experience working with community outreach programs a plus
Reports to: Director of Student Programs
Direct Reports: Instructional Teachers
Days per week: 3-5
Hours per week: 15-25
Work location may be in the following locations: 75210, 75215, 75104, 75237, 75224, or 76248
Must complete a minimum of 20 non-paid hours for training. Includes becoming Gideon Certified by online and onsite training at Gideon HQ in Coppell, TX
Must have intermediate computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and the ability to update student-tracking data in database.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org