Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.
- Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; replace light bulbs; refill restroom dispensers.
- Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc.
- Strip, clean, buff and apply floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors, vacuum and shampoo carpets.
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
- Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work assignments.
- Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow/ice or debris from sidewalks and stairs.
- Perform minor repairs as assigned.
Education And/Or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of health and safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of modern cleaning methods including basic methods of cleaning and preserving floors, chalkboards, carpets, furniture, walls, and fixtures.
- Ability to work flexible schedule. Saturday, Sunday, Monday are Mandatory work days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com