Website Photo Booth International
Come work as a receptionist at a fun and rewarding job that is leading the industry one photo booth at a time! Photo Booth International specializes in creating innovative products that impact lives and businesses around the world. We pride ourselves on being energetic, collaborative and challenging.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You will be making 50+ outbound calls a day.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring Calendar; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Gsuite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Handles Pressure
- Listens well
Hours are 10am-6pm
For those who want extra points, you can email a 30-second video telling us what we should hire you to HR at Photoboothint.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
- How many years of Receptionist experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org